We Can help YOU in Denver!
Do you have pain and symptoms that are keeping you from doing what you want to do, how you want to do it, when you want to do it? Have you been told … “you just have to learn to live with it”? Have you tried other care with little relief? Are you looking for results in the shortest time possible? Fluid Chiropractic has a solution for pain in Denver.
We find out exactly what’s causing your pain through a consultation, examination and x-rays that rules you in or out as a chiropractic patient. If you’re a chiropractic patient, we explain clearly what is causing your pain and create a treatment plan to help you get rid of the pain. When you make real progress, we stop treatment, re-evaluate, re-measure and compare where you were to where you are.
We achieve great results with our specialized therapies which may include: gentle chiropractic manipulation, two different types of traction in motion, electrical stimulation, diathermy, ultrasound, functional nutrition, exercise rehab, stretches and orthotics. These specific therapies are focused on hydration and mobilization of the spine, spinal soft tissues and fluids to help relieve the pain in your spine.
what we utilize in Denver
- A specific chiropractic table that is effective and increases the comfort of the manipulation, especially when you’re in pain.
- Chiropractic manipulation helps to bring your spinal aligment into balance and improve function.
- We also utilize manipulation of other joints throughout the body, such as feet/ankles/knees/hips, to assist in spinal balance and function.
- The two traction tables are not static and do not use weights. Instead we use traction in motion to create fluid flow, hydrate and mobilize joints, decompress the spine and exercise the soft tissues around the spine.
- Diathermy uses electromagnetic waves to draw fluid into tissues that struggle with fluid supply, such as muscles, joints – especially knees and spine, spinal discs, tendons and muscles.
- The electric stimulation we use, biphasic and russian current, is specific to achieving functional muscle rehabilitation, so we can literally teach your muscles to work again on their own.
- Ultrasound uses sound waves to heat collage-based tissues – great for tendons, ligaments and joint capsules. We love to increase your range of motion and decrease your pain faster by combining it with your active movement patterns to really open up the joints and stretch the tissues.
Every piece of equipment we use is dedicated to increasing the function of your spinal joints, soft tissues and fluid systems (spinal fluid, blood and lymph flow).
- Nutrition helps your body to heal quicker, recover from injury and pain faster and generally increase your comfort during the healing process. Spinal rehabilitation exercises are important to stabilize and sustain the spinal alignment and function.
- Orthotics are not all the same. The orthotics we use are custom-made and calibrated to your body weight, allowing the orthotic to flex when moving, support your foot through all phases of the gait cycle while unwinding the joints in your feet and legs to support your pelvic and spinal alignment.
- Exercise Rehabilitation: We utilize multiple different types of core exercises and activities, based on your goals for time/efficiency/equipment/location. These exercises can be done at home, but they are instructed 1-1 with the Doctor in the office. You will learn the anatomy of the exercise, why it’s important, how to do the exercise and how to know if you’re doing it wrong. Functional exercises are exciting because they work coordination, balance, strength and flexibility. They can be made more challenging or more simplistic depending on your body. These exercises teach your body how to sustain the changes to hold your spine balanced and aligned for lasting changes.
- Orthopedic Bracing: We utilize special pain-free unique technique targeted at holding your adjustment so you progress through treatment each visit, instead of receiving the same adjustment over and over again. We do this by supporting your pelvis and legs, bringing your center of gravity back into balance and using gravity in your favor, instead of having gravity work against you. This technique is a family technique that achieves dramatic results.
- Intense treatment plans: We plan and organize your treatment specific to your spine. The treatment duration and frequency will be based on what will give you the greatest results in the shortest amount of time. We want you to succeed and we hold ourselves accountable. Your treatment plan will incorporate the chiropractic techniques and therapies that will best achieve success. Often, our treatment plans are intense frequency, longer duration but overall shorter span of time.
- Team Work! We work very hard to help you succeed, and we honor commitment from you as well. You will be given daily stretches and walking each day. The more you do, the greater your results.
Fluid Chiropractic is dedicated to helping you achieve the highest level of pain relief and function. Our ultimate goal in treatment is to structurally balance your spine so it works for you. This is a targeted treatment plan that achieves dramatic results, restores motion, changes long-standing pain patterns and increases function.
Treatment plans are individualized based on your unique diagnosis, health and recovery goals, and treatments tailored to your specific spine.